Je Pa Services, Inc.
5200 N Sam Houston Pkwy W, Suite 950, Houston, Texas 77086
Monday — 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
Tuesday through Friday — 8:30 am — 4:30 pm
Telephone number is manned 24 hours / day, 7 days / week.
Weekends, holidays and after 5:00 pm, account information is not available. Visit the website to check account balances, usage and payment history.
Please mail payments and correspondence to:
P. O. Box 683129, Houston, Texas 77268-3129
The District requires a $200.00 tenant / $200.00 owner security deposit and a non-refundable $30.00 application fee. The deposit and a signed Customer Service Agreement are required to set up new service.
Water and sewer service is provided at the following rates (subject to change).
Harris County Municipal Utility District 304 Residential Water Rates
- 0-9,000 gallons: $23.00 (minimum)
- Over 9,000 gallons: $2.80/1,000 gallons
Sewer & Garbage Rates
- $51.60 per month (flat rate)
- Monthly Flat Rate (Sewer) $33.00
- Monthly Flat Rate (Garbage)$ 18.60
Surface Water Rates (CHCRWA)
- $3.28/1,000 gallons of water usage (subject to change)
Your payment is due on the 25th day of each month. A 10% penalty will be assessed if payment is received after the due date. This amount is shown on your statement under the area that states “Pay this amount after”.
ALL PAYMENTS SHALL BE MADE PAYABLE TO HARRIS COUNTY MUD NO. 304.
If your account is 30 days past due at the time current bills are generated, a termination letter or door hanger will be sent to your address. At that time all charges (including current charges) are due to avoid termination of services. The door hanger or letter fee in the amount of $8.00 will be charged to account. Should full payment not be received, your services will be disconnected. Once service has been disconnected, a reconnect fee in the amount of $60.00, plus an additional security deposit of $50.00 and the account balance must be paid in the form of a cashier’s check or money order before services are restored. Service restoration is scheduled for the following day after full payment is made.
As an alternative to mailing your monthly payments, online bill pay is available at www.jepaservices.net.
Click on Pay My Bill, and click the On-line Bill Pay option button and follow these simple instructions:
- Choose First Time sign-in
- Create your User ID and Password (you must have your water bill to complete this step)
- Enter your Account Number as it appears on your bill.
- After creating a User ID and Password, click on Sign Me
- Review the account information you have entered for accuracy.
- Click on Pay Bills
- Click on View Payment Summary
- Enter your payment amount and complete your debit or credit card information.
- Choose your payment type, view payment total and submit your payment.
If you do not wish to set up your user ID and Password you may pay your bill from the Guest Login. Just enter your Account Number and Service Address.
The amount of your transaction, including an access fee will appear on your monthly card statement.
Total Convenient Features of Online Bill Pay
- eView Payment and Billing History
- View Usage history
- Make a payment e View general billing information such as billing dates, penalty date, current balance, usage, etc.
The above payment options are not available for nonsufficient fund items or terminated service payments. Customers with non-sufficient fund items and terminated service must come to the office with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.